Overview and Sequential Steps for Applicants Module
Overview: The Applicants Module is to be used by the back-office volunteers to Add Applicants, Export Applicants, track the process and ensure the integrity of the application process for volunteers engaged in the prison ministry. This article will demonstrate how to navigate through the Applicants Module, including all its tabs and how to add or modify relevant information for the applicant.
Note: Zone or Regional access is required.
Contact Info Tab
Step 1 From the Navigation Bar, Under Administration, Select Applicants.
Step 2 View the list of Applicants Name, along with the Congregation, Mobile, and Email. Application Step indicates the status of the application. Assigned To indicates the name of the individual assigned to complete the application process.
- Note: Use Search to locate a specific Applicant. The results will appear by Name in alphabetical order. To sort the results in descending order, hover over the field and select the arrow.
Step 3 To make changes to an existing applicant, select the ellipses Applicant. You may choose to Edit, Add Document, or Delete the profile.
Step 4 To add a new Applicant, select the Add icon.
Step 5 Enter the Contact Info including First Name, Last Name, and Email for the Applicant. Click Save once complete. An error message will pop-up if the email address provided exists on another Applicant profile.
- Note: Click Save to unlock the remaining Tabs
Step 6 Enter the 10-digit Home and Mobile number of the applicant. Use the dropdown menu to select the Service Provider of the mobile number and indicate whether the applicant Opts-in to receive text messages by selecting the check box.
Step 7 Under Personal Info,
- Enter the Address with street name and number, City and 5-digit Zip Code. Use the dropdown menu to select the State.
- Use the Calendar Icon to select the Date of Birth. The date may also be type when entered in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Gender.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Marital Status.
- Use the Calendar Icon to select the TB Testing (tuberculosis) date. The date may also be type when entered in YYYY-MM-DD form. If the applicant has not had a recent screening, this field may be left blank.
Step 8 Under Languages Spoken,
- Use the dropdown menu to select the Language Spoken by the participant. Indicate the proficiency by using the Yes/No dropdown menus for Speak, Read, and Write.
- Click on the X that follows the Write dropdown menu to delete a language entry.
- Select + Add Another Language to add enter additional languages.
Step 9 Under Emergency Contact Info,
- Enter the Name and Phone number of the Applicant’s Emergency Contact.
- Use the dropdown menu to indicate the Relationship of this individual to the Applicant.
Step 10 Scroll back up to the page and select Save, next select the Theocratic Info tab to continue.
Theocratic Info Tab
Overview: This tab provides and tracks the Congregation Name, Baptismal Date and Theocratic Responsibilities of the applicant.
Step 1 Select the Congregation name from the dropdown list.
- Once the Congregation name is selected, the Circuit and Zone information corresponding to the Congregation will be added automatically. This information will show below the Congregation name.
- If a Congregation is not assigned at this step, the Applicant will not be able to be approved as a Volunteer in the Application Steps Tab.
Step 2 Enter the Date of Baptism. You can select the date by using the Calendar Icon or you can enter it in YYYY-MM-DD format.
Step 3 Enter the Theocratic Information. Use the corresponding boxes to select one or more Theocratic Responsibilities.
Step 4 Select Save when finished.
Application Info Tab
Overview: The Application Info tab provides additional information regarding the Applicant including Past Criminal Record, Weekdays availability and Weekend days available monthly.
Step 1 Click on the Application Info tab.
Step 2 Click on the Past Criminal Record dropdown menu and select the appropriate answer, No or Yes.
Step 3 Under Weekdays availability, click on the dropdown menu and select Available for the applicable weekday(s) for which the Applicant is available to volunteer.
- Note: Each weekday (Monday-Friday) is defaulted as Unavailable.
Step 4 Select the time frame the Applicant is available: Morning, Afternoon or Evening, and Halfday or Fullday.
Step 5 Under Weekend days available monthly, click on the Saturdays dropdown menu and select the number of Saturdays the applicant is available to volunteer.
Step 6 Under Weekend days available monthly, click on the Sundays dropdown menu and select the number of Sundays the applicant is available to volunteer.
Step 7 Click the Save button to save the changes.
Application Steps Tab
Overview: This article is intended to provide you with an overview and sequential steps to follow when completing the Application Steps tab in the Applicant Module. This article will cover adding information in Applicant Assigned To, Application Template, and Applicant Status in the Application Steps tab.
Step 1 Below the Cancel and Save buttons, and above the publisher Last Name and E-Mail fields, click Application Steps.
Step 2 To the right of the profile picture, choose the volunteer assigned this applicant to by using the dropdown box labeled Applicant Assigned To. Next, select the Application Template using the second dropdown box. A list of steps with checkboxes will appear.
Step 3 Click the Checkbox next to each step you wish to mark as completed. You may also add notes to the appropriate Notes field below each step.
- Note: The list of steps that appears will be unique to the template selected.
Step 4 Click on the Applicant Status dropdown menu, select either Approved or Not Approved.
Note: If a Congregation is not assigned to the Applicant in the Theocratic Info Tab, then the Applicant cannot be approved as a Volunteer. An error message stating “Congregation Missing in Theocratic Info Tab” will appear below the Application Status dropdown menu.
Step 5 Click Save.
Overview: The Documents tab allows you to upload documents for an Applicant.
Step 1 To add a document for an applicant, select the Add button.
Step 2 In the Add Document upload drawer there are two options to upload a document.
- Drag and drop the document into the Drag and drop file here section
- Click Browse Files and navigate to your documents to select the file.
All documents must be 5MB or less in a PDF format.
Step 3 Use the drop-down menu to select a Document Type. Enter the Description of the document. To remove the uploaded document, click the X button.
Step 4 Click Save when finished.
Step 5 The uploaded document will appear on the Documents landing page.
- Note: To make changes to an existing document, select the ellipses on far right of the listed document. You may choose to View, Download, or Delete the document.
Last Updated: February , 2022