Overview: This article is intended to provide an overview of the feature Inmate Locator found in the Inmates Module. You will be able to locate an inmate by using either First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, Inmate Number, and/or Region.
Type of System Access: The Type of System Access (Permissions) needed to follow this article are at minimum: Facility (Defaults).
Step 1 Click on Inmates in the Navigation Panel.
Step 2 Click on the Inmate Locator button found on the upper left of your screen.
Note: Inmate Locator will open in a new tab on your browser. When done, you can close the tab.
Step 3 The Inmate Locator page will give you the ability to search for an inmate using one or more of the following search criteria; First Name, Last Name, Birth Date, Inmate Number, or Region.
Note: The system searches according to your system access level and returns search results accordingly.
- Enter the First Name and/or Last Name.
- Click on the Search button.
- A list of names will appear in a table format.
- Note: When you change or start a new search, click Reset.
- If the Reset button is not clicked before your new search, an error message may appear.
- When doing a search using the Birth Date, you can use the Calendar option that appears when you click on the corresponding box, or you can enter the birth date in MM-DD-YYYY format.
- To search an inmate using the Inmate Number, enter the number in the corresponding box.
- Select Search
- To further filter your search, select the Region using the drop-down box and then click Search.
Last Updated: February 24, 2022